1. Instructions on how to claim and the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 18/02/2015 and ends for purchases at close of business on 30/06/2016 (“Promotional Period”). Claims close last mail received on 30/07/2016.
5. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase any Moov Head Lice Shampoo (200mL or 500mL), Moov Head Lice Solution (200mL), or Moov Head Lice Sensitive (200mL) product (each an “Eligible Product”) from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). For the purposes of this promotion, a participating retailer will be any retailer that shelves Eligible Product(s) during the Promotional Period.
6. Individuals must then try the Eligible Product purchased for a minimum of 14 consecutive days in accordance with the use instructions provided on the Eligible Product. If they are not satisfied with the purchased Eligible Product, they can request a refund by visiting moov.com.au, following the prompts to download and print the official claim form, fully completing the official claim form with all of the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, their mailing address, and the name of Eligible Product they are claiming a refund for), explain in 25 words or less why they were not satisfied with the Eligible Product, confirm they followed the instructions provided on the Eligible Product (i.e. repeating treatment on days 7 and 14 as directed) by ticking the relevant tick box, attaching a photocopy of their full purchase receipt to the claim form, and sending together to “Moov Money Back Offer, c/o Ego Pharmaceuticals, 25 Letcon Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175” so it is received by last mail 30/07/2016.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) claim permitted per household. If an individual purchases multiple Eligible Products in the Qualifying Purchase, they will be eligible to receive a refund for only one (1) of those Eligible Products, which can be the highest value Eligible Product (i.e. they will not receive a refund in respect to every Eligible Product purchased in the Qualifying Purchase).
9. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify that an Eligible Product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim submission.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Every valid claim received will be given a refund for the Eligible Product purchased (to the exact value of the product shown on the purchase receipt), awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the claimant.
14. Cheques will be mailed to each successful claimant within ten (10) weeks of the claim being received and verified by the Promoter.
15. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) taking and/or use of a reward.
21. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361), 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195, telephone 03 9586 8800.