1. Instructions and information on how to claim and the gifts forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is only open to Australian residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this Promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. This promotion will only be conducted in participating stores in Australia that display promotional material advertising this offer during the Promotional Period (each a “Participating Store”).
5. The promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on 11/01/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, any two (2) MOOV Head Lice products from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”) and collect their itemised purchase receipt.
7. To claim, individuals must then visit moovstuckonyou.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details, upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed claim form by 11:59pm AEST on 7/04/2021.
8. Every valid claim received will be awarded the gift of a $20 Stuckonyou.com.au Gift Card.
9. Successful claimants will be notified by email, and the Gift Card will also be sent via email.
10. Claims must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Claimants who use automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
14. Only one (1) claim per household is permitted.
15. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claiming.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between a claimant and any person with whom a claimant chooses to, or chooses not to, share their gift.
17. If any dispute arises between a claimant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the claimant's point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence the claimant puts forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card email.
19. Gifts, or any unused portion of a gift, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. If for any reason a claimant does not take or redeem a gift at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
21. If any reward gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
22. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
25. The Promoter is not liable for any claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from a claimant receiving a gift and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, claimants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking and/or use of a gift.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
31. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195.