1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the “MOOV 1 In 3 Wins Up To $500” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are currently employed as a pharmacy assistant at any pharmacy in Australia; and (b) receive a visit from one of the Promoter’s sales representatives during the Promotional Period (as outlined in clause 5 below) inviting them to enter.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
5. Entries into the Promotion open at 12:01am AEDT on 11/01/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 19/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. During the Promotional Period, the Promoter’s sales representatives will visit selected pharmacies in Australia and provide Promotion cards, which contain a unique code (“Unique Code”), to pharmacy assistants inviting them to enter the Promotion.
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit winwithmoov.com.au and follow the prompts to the Promotion page;
- complete a short quiz on head lice;
- input the requested details, including their full name, email address, suburb and postcode and Unique Code; and
- submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Upon submitting the entry form, individuals will be notified immediately on-screen whether or not they are an instant prize winner and details of how to claim their prize. Any major instant prize winners will also have their name and state/territory of residence published online at winwithmoov.com.au from 25/03/2021 for a period of 28 consecutive days.
9. Instant prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period are as follows:
- 2 x Major Instant Prizes:
2 x $500 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard.
- 4166 x Minor Instant Prizes:
42 x $100 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard;
84 x $50 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard;
168 x $20 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard;
3872 x $10 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard.
10. Major Instant prizes will be awarded based on pre-determined times during the Promotional Period, selected by a computerised random system at ROILTI, Suite 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichardt NSW 2040 (ROILTI).
11. Minor Instant Prizes will be awarded based on a 1:2 ratio (i.e. 1 in 3 will win a minor instant prize) during the Promotional Period selected by a computerised random system at ROILTI.
12. Without limiting these Terms and Conditions, the following conditions apply to Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercards:
- winners must download the Vault app on their mobile phone and follow the prompts in order to access the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard. Winners must have a capable smart phone device in order to receive the prize;
- the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard will be sent via SMS to the mobile number submitted during entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winner’s failure to receive the prize where the winner provides an incorrect mobile phone number in their entry;
- any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. Any unused balance of the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard will be forfeited. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. See vaultps.com.au/termsfor terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within two (2) months of issue and funds expire 12 months after activation.
13. Total prize pool value is up to $51,480. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. A draw for any prizes that are unclaimed, even after the Promoter, using reasonable attempts, is unable to contact a winner (or a winner not contacting the Promoter), will take place on 20/06/2021 at ROILTI, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any major instant prize winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published online at winwithmoov.com.au from 27/06/2021 for a period of 28 consecutive days.
15. If any prize remains un-won at the end of this Promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 25/07/2021 for a period of 28 consecutive days.
16. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Unique codes from any other promotion cannot be used for this Promotion, and are void if copied, forged, stolen or interfered with. Entrants who use automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole and absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
20. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between a winner and any person with whom a winner chooses to, or chooses not to, share a prize.
22. If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant';s point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence the entrant puts forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
28. The full address of an entrant shall not be published.
29. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from an entrant receiving a prize and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this Promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
34. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195.
Authorised under: ACT TP 20/01544, SA T20/1376 & NSW TP/00483.